I’m in Career Services, and I haven’t landed a job yet.
Try not to worry—some of our biggest student successes have come later in the process. The key is to stay focused on your goal and have faith in the process. Stay inspired by reading some of these success stories—and see if any of these graduates’ tips could apply to you.
To give yourself the best chance of finding a job, we recommend:
- Keep an eye on the Job Portal in Huntr, new roles are added every week
- Keep checking in on the Job Boards in Discord for any new job listings.
- ⭐️ Continue networking ⭐️ this is the most important part of any job search.
- Use your time to work on personal projects and build up more experience. You can find project ideas in your Career Service dashboard, or participate in a Behance challenge, Daily UI, or Canva challenge.
- Contact your local charities and see if there are opportunities to get real-world experience through volunteer work.