How do I upload multiple pages as one submission for my project?
If you want to upload a multi-page submission for an assignment, it's best to export the files into a single PDF file. To do this, just follow the instructions below.
When Exporting from common design programs:
- Sketch: Make sure to export artboards into PDF, as shown in this article here.
- Illustrator: Make sure to save the file as a PDF, see instructions here.
- Figma: There's a workaround for saving your SVG file into a PDF - here are the instructions for that.
If you've already exported the files into separate image files:
- To merge those individual image files into a PDF, you can use Adobe Acrobat by following the instructions here.
- Alternatively, you can use a free online tool like SmallPDF.
To ensure the file is under the 5mb limit:
- Before converting to PDF, make sure the original files are not individually large in size, try to reduce the dimensions a bit.
- Or if you've already exported the PDF and the file size is large, you can use SmallPDF or PDF Resizer to compress the file size.